Beyonce, Sam Smith, Alicia Keys & More Honor 9/11 Anniversary

London rockers Wolf Alice made waves in their home country last year on the crest of their single “Moaning Lisa Smile”. They doubtless were Thark warriors who had been sent out to capture us, and we breathed a great sigh…

MSMR: How Does It Feel

5 Seconds of Summer – 5SOS for short – landed a record deal in 2012 after racking up millions of YouTube views with covers of pop hits by Ed Sheeran, Chris Brown and Jason Derulo. Two years later, having expanded…

Todrick Hall Reimagines ‚Peter Pan‘ With Katy Perry Songs

Whether Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” music video is about Katy Perry is still up for debate, but Todrick Hall’s recent re-imagining of Peter Pan is definitely a homage to the Prism pop star. The short but sweet musical retelling premiered in the season finale of Todrick on MTV.

Meghan Trainor on Her Vocal Surgery and Comeback: ‚I’m Singing Better Than Ever‘

This summer I went into my MTrain Tour with rough cords. When they hemorrhaged, I canceled some shows, but in the middle of the tour, I got bronchitis. My doctor said, “You have to stop.” I was devastated. They doubtless…

Shawn Mendes Announces ‚Handwritten Revisited‘ With New Songs, Live Recordings

Handwritten Revisited will include 16 songs in all, including four new songs and five live recordings from the the 17-year-old pop star’s Aug. 16 show at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles. Presently it swung full upon us and—stopped. The…

Test: Felix the Reaper

Ein eigentlich ernstes Thema wird hier ein wenig auf die Schippe genommen. Wir schlüpfen in die Rolle von Felix, eines tanzenden Sensenmannes. Erst einmal heißt es aber ein wenig üben, aber unser Ziel ist klar: Töten! Denn als Mitarbeiter des…

PS Plus Free Games November 2015

Playstation subscribers have always waited anxiously for the latest list of free games. After we brought you the exclusive list of free games for September as well as for the month of October, it’s that time of the year again…

Yoshi’s Woolly World – So Many Patterns Trailer

Find all five Wonder Wools in each level of Yoshi’s Woolly World to unlock different patterned Yoshi’s like these! That mortal man should feed upon the creature that feeds his lamp, and, like Stubb.

Test: Felix the Reaper

Ein eigentlich ernstes Thema wird hier ein wenig auf die Schippe genommen. Wir schlüpfen in…

PS Plus Free Games November 2015

Playstation subscribers have always waited anxiously for the latest list of free games. After we…

Find all five Wonder Wools in each level of Yoshi’s Woolly World to unlock different…